Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Favorite Things

The holiday season is now upon us and I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I have come across in my "virtual" journeys (ie. time spent browsing the web).

I am forever drawn to all things vintage or with a vintage flair and, of course, handmade items are my favorite.  It seems I am going with a black & white theme this year.


I just love this beautiful stocking.  It's so different from the bright reds & green that are the usual sights of the season.  If you're not in the market for new Christmas stockings there are a plethora of other holiday items like awesome vintage ornaments, sachets and other fun gift ideas.



These two beautiful wreaths are by SimpleJoysPaperie and are made using vintage French book pages and would go perfectly with the grainsack French stocking by HopeandJoyStudios.  There are other styles available in SimpleJoysPaperie's shop.  I would hang the crown wreath year round.


This fabulous bag would make a great gift.  I imagine filling it with other goodies, although it would be just as nice all by itself.


Of course, no gift would be complete without the perfect tags & cards.  CraftyPagan has a shop chock full of vintage style tags & cards for many occasions that are just some of the most gorgeous that I have ever seen.










1 comment:

  1. Yvonne, this is a lovely French collection. Thank you so much for including my wreaths among your favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete